QuickMD Giveaway Official Rules (Terms and Conditions)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Patient Appreciation Month giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the U.S. at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, directors, officers, and contractors of QuickMD (“Sponsor”), including its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Winners must not be covered by any public or private health insurance.
2. Promotion Period: The first giveaway period (“Promotion Period”) begins July 3, 2023 at 12 PM PST and ends July 7, 2023 at 12 PM PST. The second Promotion Period begins July 10, 2023 at 12 PM PST and ends July 14, 2023 at 12 PM PST. The third Promotion Period begins July 17, 2023 at 12 PM PST and ends July 21, 2023 at 12 PM PST. The fourth Promotion Period begins July 24, 2023 at 12 PM PST and ends July 28, 2023 at 12 PM PST.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, contestants must comment on the giveaway post on Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn (contestants can only win once at most regardless of how many times they post). Contestants must state on the giveaway post one thing they like about QuickMD and one piece of feedback for QuickMD. Contestants must comment before 12 pm PST on the final date of the applicable Promotion Period in order to qualify.
4. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected by random selection and notified via Direct Message. Additional directions will be given to retrieve prize via Zendesk.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: The approximate retail value (ARV) of Prizes in this Promotion is $50-60. SPONSOR MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MAY SUBSTITUTE A PRIZE WITH AN ALTERNATIVE PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. All costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be performed after winner verification and will ship to winner within 30 days of verification. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of Entries received.
6. Winner Verification: The potential winners will be contacted by Sponsor via social media direct message to verify their eligibility. Each winner will be required to sign and submit an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within 5 days of being contacted by Sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, the message is undeliverable or any information requested from the potential winner is not received by Sponsor within the specified 5-day period, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, either choose an alternate winner or choose to not award the prize.
8. General: All federal, state, and local laws apply. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (the “Social Media Platforms”). By entering this Promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promotion Parties, the Social Media Platforms, and all prize providers from and against any and all liability or damages you incur related to this Promotion or your use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person’s name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or the websites or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in the county of Los Angeles for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
9. Waiver: By entering this Promotion, you waive all rights to a jury trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules or this Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Promotion shall be settled by private mediation or, if such mediation is unsuccessful, binding arbitration in accordance with the with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
10. Waiver: IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTION PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANTS’ ACCESS TO AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS. ENTRANTS SHOULD CHECK THEIR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Sponsor: QuickMD, LLC.