Order Your Own Labs
1. Choose your labs
2. Visit any Quest Diagnostic Location
3. QuickMD will contact you with your results
4. The lowest prices on the internet –Guaranteed!
Questions about ordering labs…
How does ordering my own labs work?
The process is 100% confidential, quick and simple:
1. Add the desired discounted labs into your cart and simply pay by credit card
2. After we confirm the order with Quest (usually on the same day) you will receive an email with the ‘Order Sheet Confirmation’ which you may take to your nearest Quest Diagnostics Location to get the tests done.
3. As soon as we receive the results from Quest, our doctors will review them and forward them to you. If there are any concerning findings, we will let you know. If you need any further treatment (e.g. antibiotics for STDs) you may click here to either immediately speak to a QuickMD physician or make an appointment. We can then send the prescriptions to your pharmacy in minutes.
Are the labs truely discounted?
Yes. Offering affordable and convenient healthcare to our patients is a priority for us. We worked hard to negotiate a special discount with our partner Quest Diagnostics for QuickMD customers, which allows us to pass on these competitive lab prices to you. These are the lowest ‘order your own lab’ prices that can be found online. Should you find a cheaper DYI lab offer, please let us know and we will match that price and refund you the difference.
How will I receive my results?
You will receive your results by email shortly after Quest reports them to us and after our doctors were able to review them. In more urgent cases of abnormal findings we will also contact you by phone (make sure you can be reached under the phone number you provide). Our doctors will review all results and provide guidance in case there are any concerning findings.
Please note: Not all lab abnormalities are consequential and our doctors will only provide you with individual recommendations if these findings are significant. Please note that this service does not replace the need to have a primary care provider and to discuss all results with them.
What if my results show something abnormal or concerning?
Our doctors will review all of your results and if there are any concerning findings they will not only forward you the results, but also give you guidance on what the next steps should be. If you need a prescription or a full consultation following your results, please click here to instantly talk with a QuickMD doctor, or make an appointment to connect to us by phone, video or chat whenever it works best for you; if needed we can send any prescriptions directly to your pharmacy, ready to pick up in minutes. Consultations are only $75 each.
How long does it take to get the results?
Standard labs usually take around 1-2 business days to result if the results are normal. Abnormal tests and more advanced tests (like many STD tests) often take about 3 days. For questions about lab turnaround time, please contact your Quest Diagnostics location.
Is it confidential to order my own labs?
Yes. Your online lab orders and results will be kept confidential. Please note that most of the time we will contact you by email to forward you your results. Therefore make sure you feel comfortable receiving these results in your email and make sure to not share your email account and password with other people. If you prefer a different method of communication, please indicate so in the ‘comments’ field during checkout.